Mozilla to be removed, ReiserFS 4 disabled

Jakub Piotr Cłapa loc w toya.net.pl
Pon, 23 Paź 2006, 01:48:45 CEST

Marcin Król wrote:
> 2. ReiserFS 4 will not be supported by official Ac kernels. Its
> situation is unclear at the moment + nobody cared to maintain reiser4
> patches in PLD in the past (2.6.17 for example was waiting over one
> month for updated patch). Of course reiser4 support may be included
> again in future. Time will show if it will be maintained or not and if
> updates will be more frequent.

I'm not really pleased but I won't have time to keep this up-to-date so
I guess I have nothing to say... Anyway if anybody does some user
counting for reiser4 in PLD then count me in.

--
Regards,
Jakub Piotr Cłapa