SPECS: qt4.spec - up to 4.3.0beta - raw, without patches - NFY but...

Bartosz Świątek shadzik w gmail.com
Śro, 2 Maj 2007, 19:00:56 CEST

2007/5/2, Rafał Cygnarowski <zswi w pers.pl>:
> Dnia środa, 2 maja 2007, shadzik napisał:
> > Author: shadzik                      Date: Wed May  2 16:29:36 2007 GMT
> > Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - up to 4.3.0beta
> > - raw, without patches
> > - NFY but builds fine
>
> AFAIR RM said no BETAs.

Yeah ? So why are we using beta gcc on Th ?

> BTW: what is so important in this beta to make this
> immediate update?

Latest kde4 snapshots need qt 4.3. For our purpose in getting kde4
running on th we need this, thus kde 3.80.3 doesn't build properly
with qt 4.2.3 that we actually have in th. Still qt 4.3 is 100%
backwards compatible so an upgrade won't hurt anyone. As you can see,
this isn't finished yet, so don't worry, I won't send it to builders
before it will be ready to work - even if it's beta.