SPECS: qt4.spec - up to 4.3.0beta - raw, without patches - NFY but...

Rafał Cygnarowski zswi w pers.pl
Śro, 2 Maj 2007, 19:21:51 CEST

Dnia środa, 2 maja 2007, Bartosz Świątek napisał:
> Yeah ? So why are we using beta gcc on Th ?

Because there were no stable release from the moment when RM said "no more
betas".

> > BTW: what is so important in this beta to make this
> > immediate update?
>
> Latest kde4 snapshots need qt 4.3. For our purpose in getting kde4
> running on th we need this,

So! You're changing the latest stable qt4 into beta to make some other beta
(alpha! is it alpha?) to work?!

Please revert this change and put your beta qt4 on devel branch.

Regards,
--
Rafał Cygnarowski
rafi w pers.pl