packages: mumble/mumble.spec - no ownership changed on logfile, so just let...

Bartosz Świątek shadzik w gmail.com
Pią, 16 Kwi 2010, 22:22:41 CEST

2010/4/16 glen <glen w pld-linux.org>:
> Author: glen                         Date: Fri Apr 16 20:13:04 2010 GMT
> Module: packages                      Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - no ownership changed on logfile, so just let umask do the proper permissions

You should consider this change also in other specs ex. cronie.spec.

--
"I'm living proof if you do one thing right in your career, you can
coast for a long time. A LOOOOONG time." -Guy Kawasaki