Th: help needed / pomoc potrzebna - openssl

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm w maven.pl
Pon, 26 Kwi 2010, 11:59:11 CEST

On Wednesday 21 of April 2010, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> Big number of packages needs rebuild due to soname change in openssl
> library. Feel free to fix any package you will find at url below.
>
> Duża ilość paczek wymaga przebudowania z powodu zmiany wersji biblioteki
> openssl. Zainteresowani mogą poprawiać dowolną wybraną paczkę z urla
> poniżej.
>
> http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/main-ready-test.txt

Due to lack of interest I'm going to drop all packages that weren't rebuild
with new openssl, so double check that there isn't anything that you use at:

http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/main-ready-test.txt

If you need anything from this list then make sure that it builds on current
th and give me a note.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team