packages: google-chrome/google-chrome.spec - do NOT add this bogs dep

Bartosz Taudul wolf.pld w gmail.com
Sob, 12 Cze 2010, 15:19:00 CEST

2010/6/12 Bartosz Świątek <shadzik w gmail.com>:
> it's obvious to me that when a user wants to install google-chrome and
> gets the (for him) cryptic error message that a strange libjpeg.so.62
> is required and poldek couldn't find it (because it's not in the
> repository), we have to decrypt this message and tell the user that he
> need the libjpeg6 package.
Since you're in generous mood, I have this one question. I want to try
this linux thing, and everything I get is like some "login" or
whatever. I think it hangs there. How do I make the linux run? I want
to try it so much, but I can't!

wolf