w32codec updated

Bartosz Świątek shadzik at tld-linux.org
Fri Aug 10 00:04:01 CEST 2012

2012/8/9 Caleb Maclennan <caleb at pld-linux.org>:
> 2012/8/10 Bartosz Taudul <wolf.pld at gmail.com>:
>> I just thought about one funny thing.
>
> This is neither a game of mutual blackmail nor a cold war.

Noone said it was.

> In the case you linked to there was a threat, but the person in
> question is still on the lists and has RW.

Yes, but he resigned, didn't he? He left the devel list for a month or
so, which automatically should be punished with -RW (if not being on
the list is in contradiction to being a developer, right?), but it
wasn't so in that case, what's the problem with me? I also am a
developer now (got 3 voices) and am on the list. So what's the matter?

Either you do treat people equally or you're being biased, which is,
again, in contradiction to what you said when being adopted to CDG.

And another question. If you manage to get new rules applied regarding
old developers gaining RW access for the second time, will you apply
them to arekm as well?