100% LTV Commercial Loans-No Credit Req's-A Real Estate Investor's Opportunity Of A Lifetime

Smith Brokerage Services smithbrokerage at charter.net
Mon Nov 8 22:22:25 CET 2004

Richard,

I am a commercial mortgage broker and I have a client who is looking to get a project funded in North Carolina. I just discovered you ad a few days ago and mentioned it to him, he is very interested in using this type of loan on this property. I want to ask if you deal with Brokers and if so, how are the fees dealt with since this is not a "traditional" commercial loan transaction? I have an executive summary as well as a detailed project report on hand, I just need to know if you will work through me or only with the buyer. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Ken Smith
smithbrokerage at charter.net
888-869-5678