new user, and some questions/comments

Mariusz Mazur mariusz at isn.pl
Wed Apr 3 17:26:51 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 03 April 2002 16:33, Michal Kochanowicz wrote:
> Yeah, you really know how to attract developer.

If somebody asked me wheter PLD is user friendly I would say NO. The same
goes for foreign developer friendlines. The discussions are held in polish
and that's a fact. So the bottom line is: instead of listening to discussions
John would have to ask for everything. That's a handicap imho (not that the
discussions are *that* important... the signal to noise ratio is rather high
plus if you follow the commits you can get a grip of what's going on whitout
the discussions).

Note that this should change if more foreign developers join in (that is more
threads are started in english).

--
Każdy człowiek, który naprawdę żyje, nie ma charakteru, nie może go mieć.
Charakter jest zawsze martwy, otacza cię zgniła struktura przeniesiona z