wwwoffle 2.7f returns no data

Bartosz Jakubski migo at supernet.com.pl
Wed Nov 13 16:45:19 CET 2002

Dnia 12 lis o godzinie 22:04:27 +0100, Bartosz Jakubski napisał(a):
> Is anybody here using wwwoffle? I've just upgraded from 2.7b and found
> that wwwoffle in offline mode acts strangely: formerly I was getting
> 'Confirm request' and now I get 'document contains no data'
> from the browser (or similar message from wget). I browsed through the
> documentation but found nothing intresting.

Eeeee... Sorry, I thought that I deleted it from my outgoing queue...
I found the obvious answer: /usr/share/wwwoffle was empty (wwwoffle
expects its html temlpates there).
Now i wonder: why this happened?
I installed wwwoffle through poldek - 'upgrade wwwoffle'.

(...)

> (repeats)
>
> wget's behavior seems to depend on locale settings?

This still bothers me...

--
-- .- Bartosz Jakubski  ------------------- Sosnowiec -. --
-- |  Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price  | --