Partial PLD ftp server mirror

Dirk Ullrich dirk.ullrich at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:05:39 CEST 2006

Hi, PLD users

I want to install PLD on several machines not connected to internet yet.
To do so I would like t create a partial mirror of the PLD ftp server on a
external hard disk at another, networked machine. Zhe I could install
PLD using the PLD rescue CD and this partial PLD mirror. Which directories
I have to mirror to, say, install PLD 3.0 on a i686 machine, and have the
RPM sources available, too? I guess I need:

dists
   |--- 3.0
          |--- PLD
                 |---SRPMS
                 |       |---RPMS

                 |---i686
                 |        |---RPMS

                 |---noarch
                          |---RPMS

Is this correct?
Another related question: Although APT is mentioned as PLD package
manager, too it seems that then PLD server only supports APT for PLD
versions < 2.0. Or can I use APT to install PLD 2.0 / 3.0 using the
standard PLD ftp server too?

Dirk