Partial PLD ftp server mirror

Radoslaw Zielinski radek42 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 17:53:33 CEST 2006

Dirk Ullrich <dirk.ullrich at googlemail.com> [26-06-2006 17:22]:
[...]
> Furthermore I want have the SRPMs available too. It is sufficient to mirror
> the following subdirectories for 2.0:
[...]

Yes.

> and the following folders for 3.0:
[...]

Yes.

But, in both cases, you might want to mirror the corresponding ready and
test directories.

If you're serious about Th, I'd suggest getting familiar with building
from CVS using the builder script -- a lot of packages is missing.

> 2006/6/26, Liliana Ziołek <liliana.ziolek at gmail.com>:
>> PS. I'm not sure how many people are reading users-en. If you don't
>> get enough answers you might want to try also devel-en. In polish
>> groups devel is a little bit more popular.
> Until now I was a little bit afraid to ask such installation-related questions
> at a devel mailing list. But it is good to know that it would be a reasonable
> second try.

I don't think it's a good idea to bring whatever belongs to -users to
-devel, no matter if it's -pl or -en.

--
Radosław Zieliński <radek at pld-linux.org>