group(s) for ordinary users

Dirk Ullrich dirk.ullrich at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:43:07 CEST 2006

Hi, Jakub,

thank you for your answer. After exploring the PLD rescue CD a little bit
more I've found the "pldconf" program to do many central sysadmin tasks.
Choosing "Accounts" --> "Add user" teaches me the same what have written:
"users" is the default group for creating a user.

Despite "pldconf" I prefer to do admin stuff by hand since I'm first of all
interested in what is happing under the hood. But looking at "pldconf" and its
code teaches a lot of the PLD way to do things.

Dirk