[DO TESTÓW ]: apache 2.0.35

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek w pld.ORG.PL
Pon, 8 Kwi 2002, 01:02:45 CEST

Tomasz Kłoczko <kloczek w rudy.mif.pg.gda.pl> writes:

> > Na ftp://ftp.pld.org.pl/dists/nest/test/ leży sobie testowa wersja
> > apache 2.0.35
>
> A jeszcze co do apache 2.x to porsze się nie spodziwać że ta wersja apache
> pojawi się w bliższej czy dalszej przyszłosci dla linni PLD opartej o
> kernel 2.2.x.
Olać PLD oparte o 2.2.

Co do apache 2.0 to zapewne zainteresuje on wiele osób ze względu na:

The Apache Group is proud to announce the release the first GA release
of Apache 2.0. Apache 2.0 has been running on the Apache.org website
since December of 2000 and has proven to be very reliable.

Apache 2.0 offers numerous enhancements, improvements and performance
boosts over the 1.3 codebase. The most visible and noteworthy addition
is the ability to run Apache in a hybrid thread/process mode on any
platform that supports both threads and processes. This has shown to
improve the scalability of the Apache HTTP Server significantly in our
testing. Apache 2.0 also includes support for filtered I/O. This
allows modules to modify the output of other modules before it is sent
to the client. We have also included support for IPv6 on any platform
that supports IPv6.

Dobra, to teraz czekam na maile testerów, a nie gadaczy ;)

> kloczek

ps. testować należy 2.0.35-0.2
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz   IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl
misiek(at)pld.org.pl   AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PWr