enemy-territory/amd64

Jakub Pisarczyk pisarz w ocp.pl
Śro, 13 Lip 2005, 18:15:17 CEST

Piotr Grymkowski wrote:

> 8 ) Fire up the script by doing "linux32 sh et" (it should work without
> doing "linux32", but I haven't tried it yet).
>
> Step 3 should be optional, but it can't hurt to have a few more 32-bit
> libs lying around ;) I haven't tried removing them. Also, setting
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH should be optional, I haven't tried it yet.
>
> Nie mam wogole pojecia co to jest to ia32 i linux 32 itp. reszta by sie

to sa paczki deb z repozytorium ubuntu:

ia32-libs (0.5ubuntu3)
    ia32 shared libraries for use on amd64 and ia64 systems
ia32-libs-gtk (3)
    gtk+ ia32 shared libraries for with OpenOffice.org
ia32-libs-openoffice.org (1ubuntu4)
    ia32 shared libraries for with OpenOffice.org

linux32 (1-3) [universe]
    Wrapper to set the execution domain

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hoary/

pozdrawiam,