Core dump on new server =(

Nathan Miller nmiller_lists at visp.net
Tue Nov 20 21:03:02 CET 2001

Here's a goofy one, after gettin some excellent answers from my previous
post, I made the changes and recompiled.  Upon running it core dumps/seg
faults.

I went back to the stock tarball figuring heck, I just messed something and
it's core dumping too.
My system:
Redhat 7.1 w/ all security and bug updates
SMP system running dual tbird 1.2's

Anyone run into this problem before?  I am compiling
with:  --enable-standalone --enable-logextend

Here's a gdb output, doesn't look too useful, but if it helps. =o

(gdb) run
Starting program: /root/solid-pop3d-0.15/src/spop3d

0x4000b900 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x4000b900 in ?? ()
#1  0x40002b35 in ?? ()
#2  0x40010207 in ?? ()
#3  0x40002481 in ?? ()
#4  0x40002224 in ?? ()
(gdb)

------
Nathan Miller - nmiller at visp.net
VISP Technologies - "Building Better ISPs"