Core dump on new server =( (More)

Nathan Miller nmiller_lists at visp.net
Tue Nov 20 21:38:37 CET 2001

OK, to add some meaningful data to my last post, I can compile on the
identical machine w/o SMP kernel support.  It seems when compiling under a
smp kernel it seg faults as previously posted.  Otherwise it is great.

Also, as an added note.  My previous compile was old, and compiled under an
Intel P2-350.  My new compile was under a 1ghz AMD Tbird.  The new compile
is about 10x the speed on the same server as the old compile.  Reading a
25MB mailbox before took about 15 seconds.  It now takes about half a
second.  So, actually about 30x faster. =)

/me slaps himself in the face for not recompiling under amd architecture
earlier.

------
Nathan Miller - nmiller at visp.net
VISP Technologies - "Building Better ISPs"