Max Connections

Nathan Miller nmiller_lists at visp.net
Tue Nov 20 01:59:47 CET 2001

I think it may have something to do w/ standalone mode.  Because naturally
(or it seems anyway) that if running under inet that inet would control the
connections.  I do prefer standalone mode as inet has really chapped my
<insert colorful phrase here> in the past.  Another good question would be,
how to set more than 5 processes listening.  I'd like to spawn about 50 for
my current server traffic.  Settings similar to Apache's would be nice for
min/max/spawn.

I'm running 0.15 myself.  Which seems ages old, just seems to work pretty well.

We only create one piece of software around here, and that's a windows
(soon to be linux/windows/everything) based software which is used for any
ISPs using our national backbone for dialups.  No palm software. =)