Name based VIRTUAL not working.

Christopher Curtis ccurtis at aet-usa.com
Mon Sep 24 16:31:49 CEST 2001

Hello,

I've been trying to setup Name Based Virtual addresses using the
/var/spool/mail/name.dom/user setup, but things are not working for me.
I've downloaded the 0.15-1 debian source package and recompiled it using
the added options
	--enable-bulletins
	--enable-mapping
	--enable-configfile
	--enable-nonip
which are in addition to the standard:
	--enable-last
	--enable-createmail
	--enable-maildir
	--enable-mailbox
	--enable-ipv6
	--enable-apop

However, using the example configfile from VIRTUALS, I have this:

<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4 goobers.com>
	DpUIDEnable	yes
</VirtualHost>

And the logfile reports that DpUIDEnable is invalid with a:

	config file: line 23, column 1: unknown option name

I've tried to get the latest version from CVS as directed by the website
at solidpop3d.pld.org.pl but I cannot log in with the password given.  I
can log in by just hitting enter, but there is no solid-pop3d to checkout.

Help!

Thanks,
Christopher