Would someone with CVS commit access please add this?

JW wilson at claborn.net
Fri Feb 22 17:05:16 CET 2002

Hello,

I've been using the following bit of code successfully for a year now, to add support for using a colon as a field separator.

I'd like for it to be committed to the CVS tree so that I won't have to keep patching it by hand.

Would someone please commit it to CVS?

I don't know how to make a patch, if someone cares to tell me how I'll send it along.

Thanks.