One more try: Can anyone give me a hand with TLS?

JW jw at centraltexasit.com
Sat Feb 23 19:32:44 CET 2002

Hey,
I sent this yesterday but it appears that it never made it to the list. Please excuse the duplicates.

Hello,

I am setting up another pop3 server and finding TLS rather interesting, I'm considering implementing it this time.

However, I don't know anything about TLS and can't seem to find much information on it.

If anyone has an idea what is required to use it, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you, either on list or off, as you prefer.

Thanks!