feedback

feedback at pld-linux.org feedback at pld-linux.org
Wed Feb 20 05:54:22 CET 2019

This account is infected! Renew your password this time!
You probably do not know me me and you obviously are probably surprised why you're receiving this letter, proper?
I am ahacker who burstyour emailand OSseveral months ago.
You should not attempt to communicate with me or alternatively find me, it's impossible, because I forwarded you this message using YOUR account that I've hacked.
I have created malware soft on the adult vids (porno) website and suppose you have enjoyed this website to have some fun (you know what I mean).
During the time you have been watching vids, your internet browser started out functioning as a RDP (Remote Control) that have a keylogger that gave me access to your monitor and network camera.
Then, my software programstoleall information.
You have put passwords on the online resources you visited, and I intercepted all of them.
Of course, you can change each of them, or possibly already modified them.
However it does not matter, my malware updates needed data regularly.
What I have done?
I made a backup of the system. Of all the files and contacts.
I got a dual-screen videofile. The first screen reveals the film you were watching (you've got the perfect preferences, huh...), and the second screen displays the recording from your own camera.
What should you do?
Well, in my opinion, 1000 USD is a fair amount of money for this little secret. You'll make the payment by bitcoins (if you don't understand this, search “how to purchase bitcoin” in Google).
My bitcoin wallet address:
1HUHBgNHYCz9Djy9z615adkgd2NYQNMVUd
(It is cAsE sensitive, so just copy and paste it).
Warning:
You have only 2 days to perform the payment. (I have an unique pixel to this letter, and right now I understand that you've read this email).
To monitorthe reading of a messageand the actionsin it, I utilizea Facebook pixel. Thanks to them. (Anything thatcan be usedfor the authorities can helpus.)

In case I do not get bitcoins, I will undoubtedly give your video to each of your contacts, such as relatives, colleagues, etcetera?