feedback

feedback at pld-linux.org feedback at pld-linux.org
Wed Feb 20 06:11:19 CET 2019

Hi, your account was infected! Renew the pswd right this moment!
You might not heard about me and you are most likely wondering why you are reading this electronic message, is it right?
I'm ahacker who crackedyour email boxand devices and gadgetstwo months ago.
Never make an attempt to get in touch with me or alternatively try to find me, it is definitely impossible, because I sent you this message from YOUR hacked account.
I started malware to the adult videos (porn) website and guess that you watched this website to have fun (you know what I want to say).
During the time you were watching videos, your internet browser began functioning as a RDP (Remote Control) that have a keylogger that provided me authority to access your desktop and webcam.
Consequently, my software programaquiredall data.
You entered passcodes on the web-sites you visited, I intercepted them.
Needless to say, you'll be able to change them, or have already modified them.
But it doesn't matter, my spyware updates information every 5 minutes.
What actually did I do?
I got a backup of the system. Of all files and personal contacts.
I have managed to create dual-screen record. The first part demonstrates the video you had been watching (you have an interesting taste, haha...), the 2nd part presents the recording from your own camera.
What exactly do you have to do?
Clearly, in my opinion, 1000 USD is basically a realistic amount of money for our small riddle. You'll do the payment by bitcoins (in case you don't recognize this, try to find “how to buy bitcoin” in any search engine).
My bitcoin wallet address:
169pAUDXa9VbbcrExzUThESrMnfWRL6BAh
(It is cAsE sensitive, so just copy and paste it).
Important:
You have 48 hours to make the payment. (I have an unique pixel in this letter, and at this moment I understand that you've read this email).
To tracethe reading of a messageand the activityin it, I set upa Facebook pixel. Thanks to them. (That whichis appliedfor the authorities may helpus.)

If I fail to get bitcoins, I will certainly direct your recording to all your contacts, including relatives, colleagues, etc?