Vim

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Thu Apr 28 09:50:14 CEST 2005

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 06:26:42PM +0200, Adam Gołębiowski wrote:

> that depend on it. But why should we promote one interp? We have
> democracy, equality of rights and all that stuff.

You don't understand democracy. It's not equality of rights as an
individual nor as group. It's equality of rights to decide, which group
will have more rights to decide about everything else.

In this case - democracy is not enabling all the interpreters, but
voting which of them enable by default.

> > If you really want a huge monster with all bells and whistles just do a
> > vim-this-package-requires-a-lot subpackage :/
>
> or rather something in between vim-static and vim-ncurses, like
> vim-minimal.
>
> Feel free to add such package, yet I think it is unnecessary.

Feel free to add vim-this-package-requires-a-lot package, yet I think it
is unnecessary.

--
Tom Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>           http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                         http://tccs.sourceforge.net/