[Ac] Mozilla removal?

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Tue May 9 23:59:44 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 00:23, Marcin Król wrote:
> > Try to extend _noautoreqdep in seamonkey.spec.
> > both -libs contain some libs not listed in this macro:
> > libgtkembedmoz.so
> > libldap50.so
> > libprldap50.so
> > libssldap50.so
> > libxpistub.so
> > libxlibrgb.so
>
> I'll check. However I still don't understand whats the difference
> between my builder and Ac builder :)
mozilla-libs installed vs not installed at build time, as if it's true as
qboosh says, the mozilla-libs dep comes via autoreqdep from
libgtkembedmoz.so (or any other)

i've seen this also this autoreqdep doing bad things in case of package splits
(apache*-mod_perl.spec)

perhaps rpm should be updated not to autoreqdep on sonames that package itself
provides?

--
glen