SoC alternative

Rafał Cygnarowski zswi at pers.pl
Tue Mar 20 15:35:19 CET 2007

Dnia wtorek, 20 marca 2007, Patryk Zawadzki napisał:
[cut]

> There are two models possible:
>
> - Contract some of the developers full-time
It's my the deepest dream ;)

> - Set a bounty list along with rewards and let the community organize
> itself
>
> Not to worry anyone, they are not trying to change any part of our
> philosophy. The first targets would most probably be a working
> Anaconda installation CD/DVD and a PyGTK poldek shell (using
> python-poldek, not wrapping the binary).
>
> The ultimate goal is to be able to offer PLD to some hardware suppliers in
> UK.
>
> I'd love to hear your opinions and I need to know if anyone would be
> interested in participating.

Generally... I'm interesed in but more details whould be appreciate.

It's nice to hear that some company would like to help with PLD development.
Any kind of help (work, money, machines, promotion) is needed especially if
PLD would like to reach the name of DESKTOP system.

Regards,
--
Rafał Cygnarowski
rafi at pers.pl