Can't su to root

lmbeng lmbeng at wkla.com
Tue Aug 20 19:46:49 CEST 2002

Hello,

I installed PLD this morning.  Great job! It was oh so easy! I only have one minor problem, I can't su to root during a telnet session or log in as root for an ssh session. It comes back saying invalid password.
Being relatively new to linux, I don't know where to change this setting.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

P.S for the people working on the website the link to subscribe to this list has a - at the beginning of the address.

Thanks again

---